Dancing Rice, Almond Tea (陈记:舞斗米 杏仁擂茶)

Monday, February 27, 2012

I had a walk after dinner along the Taipei Main Station and found this Dancing Rice Shopping Cart near Muji To Go. I think it's at level 2. 

After trying their teas, I decided to get myself the Almond Tea flavour of the Dancing Rice as that's what I liked most. Actually, I wanted to get more but due to luggage weight issue, I only got one box. :)

Will get more should I visit again as it serves me well as breakfast in the office for about 2 months or so.

Website: www.dancingrice.com.tw

Tel: 07-6140-068
Order Hotline: 07-6163-968
Location: 台北市北平西路3号2楼
within Breeze Centre at 3 Beiping West Road Level 2, near Muji to Go

Other Locations in Taipei:
SOGO復興店(專櫃), B3F, SOGO復興館(專櫃)
大葉高島屋百貨(專櫃), B1F, 陳記、舞斗米

0 comments:

Post a Comment