Hollywood After Hours @ Universal Studio - Sentosa

Friday, March 23, 2012



So much about my Taiwan Trip, here's some sharing on the Universal Studio at Sentosa (Singapore). As I don't think I'll dare to take the rides, so I went for the $5 per person Hollywood After Hours to take a look around the street, take photos and watch the fireworks. :) The timing of this event is from around 7pm to 10pm (only on Fri and Sat). 

I'm pretty glad that I actually called up their hotline @ +65 6577 8888 to find out about their operating hours before visiting, otherwise, I'd waste a trip down on the wrong day of the week.

Do check out what they have and their ticket prices before your visit if you are keen to visit as well. Not sure why but there wasn't much info about the Hollywood after hours's event. For me, my main plan was to watch the fireworks from inside Universal Studio, which is the "Lake Hollywood Spectacular" event at 9pm. If you do visit only the after hours part, this is something not to be missed.

Beware of standing too close to the lake as the heat from the fireworks and sound created might give you a shock at times.

On a normal Friday night, the crowd of the Malaysian Food Street is pretty much manageable and acceptable. But if you do visit on a Saturday or Public Holiday period, here's something you might see...

This photo was taken on one of the Chinese New Year holidays period and the street was packed with people even before you can ever enter the area. OMG!!

But you do get to see nice decorations like these dragons...


This gift shop is located outside the Universal Studio.

Don't forget to take more pictures for sake keeping :)


Don't bother trying the bubble tea at Only You Desserts. The mascot is cute and the logo is nice, the bubble tea is reasonably priced but the taste was pretty much off. The pearls are pretty mushy and doesn't have that chewy feeling that I like. The tea is just so-so...

For this price I had paid for the Hollywood After Hours experience and watching of the Lake Hollywood Spectacular, it's pretty valued for money. As for the full Universal Studio experience, it's something for you to find out. After all, my sister-in-law visited that place about 3 times so far, so it got to be pretty fun I guess. She highly recommend the 4D movie experiences as well. Of which, I might find one weekday to try that out.

Here's the rest of the photos...

0 comments:

Post a Comment