Featherdale Wildlife Park

Friday, October 7, 2011

Dropped by Featherdale Wildlife Park on our way up Blue Mountain as we happened to pass-by that place so we decided to take a look as well as take a break. Interestingly, we had our first time trials in feeding kangeroos with the container in the area. It was pretty scary initially to watch them eat off the biscuit cup from my hand but after a while, we managed to even take photo with them.


We also found some Koala bears in the trees and took photo with them as well. My comments on these Koalas is that they really got a scent that I didn’t quite like. Also, they aren’t very friendly and cooperative in the photography session, ignoring the cameras and enjoying their sleep. When we woke them one, I think one of them scratched my jacket lol..

0 comments:

Post a Comment