Watson's (屈臣氏)

Tuesday, December 6, 2011


Watson's in Xi Men area (西门町) is a rather huge place,  it is about 4 storeys high with various products, from facial mask, makeup to common household products. It is a place I felt is worth shopping at, whether you are buying its products or not doesn't matter but just to take a look at the product range was already much of an eye-opener for me. 


The hello kitty mask is one of the many products that it has in store. But now, I realised that Singapore does carry this type of mask too at S$13 per box, which is almost the same price as what I bought in Taipei. During a promotion, I even saw the same mask selling at just S$10! Almost most masks are about half our price, not all of them are indeed cheaper than Singapore. Only those made in Taiwan are sold at a much better price in the area, with the exception of the hello kitty mask.

Addr: 武昌街二段39号

0 comments:

Post a Comment