River Cruise with High Tea

Sunday, September 25, 2011

The River Cruise
Can you imagine how enjoyable it is to sit down and relax with high tea snacks and amazing scenic views? Of course the above is just the 3 of us posing on the river cruise with the Harbour Bridge.

Sunset on The River Cruise
I love taking photographs of beautiful sunset. With my small Samsung digital camera (the one I left during one of my later trip to KL about 2 years ago…), I get to capture the views that I enjoy looking at anywhere, anytime perhaps not perfectly but at least it’s about there..

A Glimpse of the City Buildings
Here’s another shot of the City Buildings under the lights of sunset.. As you might had seen, there are a few other shots on Habour Bridge and Opera House as well in my previous posts.

Most importantly, it’s the enjoyment of afternoon tea with snacks and scenic views that makes the experience unforgettable. If you are visiting Sydney, don’t miss out the river cruise. It’s certainly worth the ride much more than the Sydney Tower part of my visit.

If my memory still serves me well, it’s probably Captain Cook Cruises High Tea session that we’ve got to enjoy our nice tasting high tea with such wonderful views… After all, this visit was 6 years ago in 2005.

0 comments:

Post a Comment