Sydney Trip Highlights

Thursday, September 29, 2011


To conclude the highlights of my Sydney Trip:-

I enjoyed the Opera House Tour and River Cruise most. The Sydney Tower is more of a optional activity (if there’s nothing better to do) I felt. As for Queen Victoria Building, it should be considered a reasonable visit if you can spare the time.


The activities that I missed out due to the cold weather and that we had ended up with flu that I wanted to take part in most is the climbing of Habour Bridge and the Ghost Tour. If I do get to drop by Sydney again, I’d catch up on these 2 activities.

As for food wise, I didn’t recall anything that memorable… Next on the list will be my Blue Mountains Trip where my friend’s boyfriend at that time (current hubby) drive us up the mountain…

0 comments:

Post a Comment